To ensure that we deliver quality products every time, we undertake strict product testing using our in-house container testing facilities. This is an additional service that we can provide to you, so that you can see the difference in our quality container solutions.
The mechanical testing facility offers:
- Full ISO test capability to ISO 1496 for: general cargo, flatrack units, etc
- Class A & class C swap-body testing BS EN 283
- Lloyds Register approval if required
- Alternative classification society approval if required
- Prototype testing
- Batch testing and up-rating of existing units
- Strain gauging
- Fatigue testing
- Length capability 48′
- Height capability 2.943 metres
- Width capability 2.65 metres
- Individual component testing, ie. Twist-locks
- Non-container based structure testing capability can be advised on application
- Units that exceed the normal ISO dimensions and ratings may be tested with rig modifications
Need an specialist container solution?
Call us today to discuss your next project and for obligation-free help and advice. Our container testing experts look forward to working with you.